Beyond Systems are growing and looking for talented people to join our team. With both increased sales of our Oracle cloud based products and new customer projects utilising cutting edge Oracle technology, we’re looking for dedicated consultants with a range of skills and experience.
Check out our current opportunities here :
Oracle APEX Developer – Hybrid Working
The ideal candidate will have good SQL knowledge and the desire to build on their Oracle Application Express (APEX) abilities to become increasingly proficient in developing cutting-edge Oracle Cloud APEX systems. You will be comfortable working with (or learning to use) agile development techniques for multiple customers.
- Following technical design specifications to develop new APEX applications and enhance existing applications
- Performing testing of developed components and also performing peer testing
- Keeping abreast of innovations in the latest versions of Oracle APEX and understanding how these can be applied to enhance Beyond’s APEX products
- Good understanding of SQL
- 1 Year plus exposure to Oracle APEX
APEX Consultant – Hybrid Working
The ideal candidate will have excellent Oracle Application Express (APEX) and SQL knowledge. The desire to build on these abilities to become a recognised expert in the design and delivery of cutting-edge Oracle Cloud APEX systems is something we would encourage. You will be experienced working with Agile development techniques and embrace working closely with customers to understand their requirements and specify and build innovative solutions to meet them.
- Working with customers to plan and run requirements and scoping sessions, understand their requirements for new applications or enhancements to existing ones. Consolidating the requirements and presenting back to the internal development team.
- Creation of technical specifications for new APEX developments.
- Development of Oracle APEX solutions.
- Integration via REST and other technologies to communicate with external systems.
- Keeping abreast of innovations in the latest versions of Oracle APEX and associated Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and understanding how these can be applied to enhance Beyond’s APEX products. Sharing this knowledge via workshops / presentations with both our internal development team and customers too.
- Guiding and mentoring.
- Quality Assurance of peers’ code.
- 3 plus years of Oracle APEX Development Experience
- Excellent SQL knowledge
BI/Analytics Consultant – Hybrid Working
The ideal candidate will have excellent SQL knowledge and experience of using Oracle BI Enterprise Edition, Oracle Analytics Cloud or Oracle Transactional BI tools including two or more of the following:
- Custom SQL Warehouse development
- Semantic Model (RPD) Development
- Dashboards and Analytics creation
- Data Visualisation
- BI Publisher
A knowledge and understanding of Oracle Cloud ERP/HCM or Oracle E-Business would be useful, as would the desire to be involved with the implementation of Oracle Fusion Analytics Warehouse.
- Understanding Oracle’s latest cloud platform architecture
- Working with customers to discuss requirements and turn them into specifications
- Presenting the designs back to customers and the internal beyond team
- Design and Development of Analytics artefacts (Warehouses, Repositories, Analytics)
- Development of cutting-edge Analytics solutions
- Staying current with the latest versions of technical platforms
- Providing pro-active advice on latest features and support for existing customers
- Peer reviewing technical designs and deliverables
- Excellent SQL knowledge
- 2 plus years of Oracle Business Intelligence (BI EE 11g/12c) and/or Oracle Analytics Experience
- Knowledge of Oracle Cloud ERP/HCM or Oracle E-Business is a plus
Please note that applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
If you are interested in any of these roles and would like to find out more, please get in touch by emailing your CV to jobs.