We work with many organisations to develop intuitive BI systems that bring important events and trends to the attention of the key users and, importantly, then give them the ability to act. Utilising Oracle’s leading Business Intelligence tools, Beyond consultants can help to deliver a strategic BI foundation appropriate for your business, including BI in the Cloud and on mobile devices. There are many new data discovery tools available that are ideal for departmental analysis and interrogation of data to seek trends and outliers very quickly and without the need to seek assistance from internal IT departments. These can also incorporate advanced Machine Learning algorithms to perform sentiment analysis as well as critical tasks such as forecasting and predictive analysis too.
Beyond offer on-premise training, development, hybrid cloud solutions and support services focused around Oracle BI Cloud Services. These services can be found on the GCloud11 framework via the Digital Marketplace. We offer “Pre-defined” delivery packages including:
5 day Beyond Cloud Starter Pack to accelerate an in-house team getting up-to-speed with their own project.
- Presentation of Cloud capability, including Art-of-Possible examples, guided tour of all features
- Environment “check-up” to make sure it is provisioned
- 2-day / 2 consultant workshop exercise to create a small proof of concept working Cloud BI application with YOUR DATA
- Ensure the customer understands the functionality and features of BI Cloud Services
Duration: 5 days
30 day Beyond Cloud Accelerator Pack from inception to live for small well defined projects, supporting in-house skills development.
- Develop a fully working BI Cloud application
- Hands-on guidance and training to familiarize the customer with the environment
- Development specifically bespoked to meet the customer needs, including:
- Data Loads Incremental/Full
- Data Visualization
Duration: 30 days
To learn more about how Beyond can help you with your Oracle projects please contact us via our website or telephone +44 (0) 8450 940 998.