We are delighted to announce that we are one of the first Oracle Partners to achieve expertise in Oracle Cloud Platform Business Analytics on the new Oracle Modernization Partner Program.
What is the modernized partner network?
As the new modernized partner site succinctly explains it “The modernized Oracle Partner Network is a customer-focused, cloud-first partner program that accelerates the transition to cloud, driving superior customer experience and business outcomes”. This is in alignment with our business focus and so was a natural fit.
What did we have to demonstrate capability?
Achiving certification is not only the demonstration of technical capability, customer feedback plays a very important part in the process. To attain the certificate in Oracle Cloud Platform Business Analytics we needed to :
- Have customers complete Proof of Customer Satisfaction Surveys with CLI (Customer Loyalty Index) > 8
- Pass proctored exams for implementation specialists in Oracle Automomous Database Cloud and Oracle Analytics Cloud
- Pass a proctored exam for a Cloud Solution Architect using Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Have an officially recognised (Prince2, Scrum, etc) Project Manager
- Have an Oracle Cloud Support Specialist
We are proud to be an analytics focused partner on the modernized partner network and we too are helping customers to modernize their analytics to take advantage of the opportunities that Oracle cloud analytics offers.