We are delighted to announce that we have achieved expertise in Oracle Cloud Platform Data Management on the new Oracle Modernization Partner Program.
What is the modernized partner network?
As the new modernized partner site succinctly explains it “The modernized Oracle Partner Network is a customer-focused, cloud-first partner program that accelerates the transition to cloud, driving superior customer experience and business outcomes”. This is in alignment with our business focus and so was a natural fit.
What did we have to demonstrate capability?
Achieving certification is not only the demonstration of technical capability, customer feedback plays a very important part in the process. To attain the certificate in Oracle Cloud Platform Data Management we needed to :
- Have customers complete Proof of Customer Satisfaction Surveys with CLI (Customer Loyalty Index) > 8
- Pass proctored exams for implementation specialists in Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud
- Pass a proctored exam for a Cloud Solution Architect using Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Have an officially recognised (Prince2, Scrum, etc) Project Manager
- Have an Oracle Cloud Support Specialist
We are dedicated to delivering the best Oracle-based solutions to help our customers to improve their business processes. As our customers adopt cloud-centric strategies it is important that we also continually demonstrate our commitment to their success by proving our expertise in core areas such as Oracle Cloud Data Management.