We are pleased to announce Beyond Systems continued presence on the Crown Commercial Service’s (CCS) G-Cloud Framework and that we have been named as a supplier on the G-Cloud 12 Framework for Cloud Hosting, Cloud Software and Cloud Support.
Crown Commercial Service supports the public sector to achieve maximum commercial value when procuring common goods and services. In 2019/20, CCS helped the public sector to achieve commercial benefits worth over £1bn – supporting world-class public services that offer best value for taxpayers. The Beyond Systems offerings can be found on the Digital Marketplace.
Why Should Government Departments use Beyond?
- Beyond provide accelerated success of Oracle Cloud BI and BI Applications in the Cloud, with a specific focus in the Public Sector.
- Through our experience over many implementations coupled with our in-house R&D, we have created a rapid Public Sector implementation methodology that also addresses the specific requirements of Public Sector customers.
- We have created ancillary products to manage common UK council challenges such as accurate forecasting, absence management at assignment level and the integration of social care and other 3rd party data into corporate data warehouses.
- Experience of 10+ successful implementations with Oracle Business Intelligence, using tried-and-tested implementation approaches to engage business users from the outset to ensure they buy-in to the overall approach.
- Flexible implementation models including fixed price, time and materials, skills transfer. In each case, we’re available post-implementation for a light touch support and maintenance to ensure clients continue to expand their usage in line with Oracle best practice.
- We have a highly motivated team of specialist consultants who have attained Oracle’s Cloud Specialist status and who have a depth of experience in Local Govt, Health and 10+ BI projects with rapid pre-built implementation capability based on our experience of implementing local authority specific content and tracking key metrics in the public sector, along with mentoring, training and enablement services
Services in all 3 Lots of G-Cloud 12 will be available on the Digital Marketplace from the 28th September 2020.